Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's a new year!

It is. I can't believe it's 2013!! This time of life is so hard cause you just never know what's coming around the corner. That's how I feel right now, always looking out for what's coming but never knowing exactly what! Right now I'm home for the semester, most likely. If I decide to work right up to summer then go on a mission then I won't be back in Rexy for spring semester. And if you haven't noticed I LOVE Rexy so that would be sad, but I want to go on a mission and I do need money for that. These last two days my cousin needed a ride to Rexy from the airport so Amy and I volunteered! It was SUCH a blast and we got to see almost all our good friends who are there.
And as for this little break, I'm probably getting hired at an awesome charter school, American Preparatory Academy and I'm beyond excited for it, that is if I get the job! Id be assistant teaching a violin class and being an after school mentor right now part-time but may turn into full time. Woot woot. And until I hear back from them ill go on lots of walks with the little critter.



2 comments: