Sunday, December 16, 2012

A taste of the weekend

Had to get rid of this so I decided to take a picture for remembrance...My first design project ever!! I didn't do so well on it, but I printed it, cut the matte and the paper, and sprayed it all myself, so with that I don't think it was too shabby.



{background = our pre-moving clean check messy aparmentage}


 And second subject of interest is, well, Fall Semester was one of the best times of my life, and I'm gonna miss it.  A lot.  I love all the people I've met and the times I've shared.  Like pro'lly more than anything else I've ever done in my life.  I don't know what the future holds but I probably won't see a lot of these people again and that just makes me bummed.  But it's all good.  And these pictures just contain a fraction of a piece of the good times we've had at the Berg!  

Yup Rexburg I'll MISS YA!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment